Mar 21 2013
On 21/3/2013, we published a corrigendum to the notice of competition. Eligible candidates have received information in their EPSO account with a link to confirm their participation in the new tests. The deadline for confirmation is 23/4/2013.
Can I sit the new tests?
YES, if you meet the following three criteria:
- You were a candidate in EPSO/AD/177/10 with a validated application
- You sat the admission tests for EPSO/AD/177/10 in 2010
- You did not reach the pass mark, or your scores were insufficient to be invited to the EPSO/AD/177/10 Assessment Centre in the field for which you applied.
NO, if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You never applied/validated your application in 2010 for EPSO/AD/177/10.
- You were a candidate in EPSO/AD/177/10, but you either did not book or did not sit the admission tests in 2010 (for any reason).
- You sat the 2010 admission tests for EPSO/AD/177/10 and your scores were sufficient to be invited to the Assessment Centre, but you did not participate (for any reason).
- You participated in the 2010 Assessment Centre for EPSO/AD/177/10 but you were not one of the candidates whose names were included in the reserve list at the end of the competition.
Provisional planning of the competition procedure EPSO/AD/177/10
- Date of publication: 21/3/2013
- Confirmation period: 21/3/2013 – 23/4/2013