Instructions before posting a question online:
- Before posting a question, please check previous posts and questions on the EU-Careers.info pages to see if it was not already answered. You can also try our general FAQs
- Please only post questions in English, French or German.
- Always mention the specific reference number of your competition or selection procedure in your post.
- Please note that your questions are not answered on a first in – first out basis, but they are always answered as soon as possible.
- When posting your question you are requested to give us your e-mail address. This address is not published, but might be very useful in case we need to contact you personally. Please always give us a valid e-mail address. If we find that the e-mail address is not valid, we may consider the post as spam.
- EU-Careers.info is not a forum. We will only publish posts containing a request for information that might also be useful for other candidates. Other comments are forwarded to the respective service in charge or answered by e-mail.
- We retain the right not to publish any abusive, inappropriate or offensive posts by candidates.