The National Coordinators have run their national competitions and submitted the best entries to the European jury to consider for the shortlist. But which projects are competing this year? What initiatives will the jury be judging?
Today on the Promoting Enterprise News Portal we would like to introduce the projects competing in “Promoting the Entrepreneurial Spirit” . This category recognises initiatives that promote an entrepreneurial mind-set, especially among young people and women.
- Bulgaria: The Successful People Entrepreneurship Club
- Denmark: Open Entrepreneurship 
- Estonia: VIVITA Creativity Accelerator for Kids and Youth 
- Finland: Ideabutton 
- France: Atlantic Futures 
- Greece: ‘Demokritos’: Innovation Ecosystem for Sustainable Entrepreneurship 
- Hungary: Up academy bootcamp 
- Montenegro: Stock Market of Entrepreneurial Ideas- IDEALAND 
- Romania: Innovation Camp 
- Slovenia: festINNO – festival of INNOVATION 
Congratulations to the national winners of “Promoting the Entrepreneurial Spirit”!
Come back to the News Portal each week to find out which projects won their national competitions and are being considered for the European shortlist by our prestigious EEPA 2020 jury .