Time to meet some more EEPA national winners! Today on the Promoting Enterprise News Portal we will be introducing the top national projects competing in “Investing in Entrepreneurial Skills” . This category recognises initiatives that improve entrepreneurial, managerial and employee skills.
- Belgium: Het internet. Ook uw zaak. 
- Cyprus: The Entrepreneurial Journey 
- Estonia: Mobile Workshops 
- France: Le PORTAIL DU REBOND 
- Greece: Blue Aegean 
- Hungary: Chamber for businesses subject” at Széchenyi István University for the development of entrepreneurial knowledge and competences, entrepreneurship promotion 
- Ireland: Engenuity Engineering Cluster Midlands 
- Latvia: The establishment of airBaltic Pilot Academy 
- Lithuania: Kaunas Startups 
- Serbia: StartUp center Čačak 
- Turkey: “InovaTIM Artificial Intelligence, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Trainings in High Schools” 
Congratulations to the national winners of “Investing in Entrepreneurial Skills”!
Come back to the News Portal each week to find out which projects won their national competitions and are being considered for the European shortlist by our prestigious EEPA 2020 jury .