The European Enterprise Promotion Awards (EEPA) reward projects from across participating countries that work to promote entrepreneurship and small business at the national, regional and local level through a variety of initiatives. The EEPA have now moved to the European level of the competition and the national winners from each participating country have been selected by their National Coordinators. So far we have introduced the national winners for Promoting the Entrepreneurial Spirit and Investing in Entrepreneurial Skills.
Today on the Promoting Enterprise News Portal we will be introducing the top national projects competing in one of the six categories; “Improving the Business Environment”. This category recognises initiatives that support enterprise start-up and growth and simplify legislative and administrative procedures for businesses.
- Cyprus: Establishment of the Cyprus Marine and Maritime Institute
- Finland: Business Espoo – Helping companies thrive
- Germany: Start-up BW Local –Landeswettbewerb für gründungsfreundliche Kommunen
- Ireland: Business Support Funds
- Italy: Early Warning Europe
- Romania: Romanian Business Transfer Ecosystem
- Slovakia: INOVATO – Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center
- Spain: BIND 4.0 – Basque Industry 4.0 Accelerator Program
- Ukraine: #StartBusinessChallenge (SBC)
Find out more about the different competition categories on the EEPA website
Congratulations to the national winners of “Improving the Business Environment”!
Come back to the News Portal each week to find out which projects won their national competitions and are being considered for the European shortlist by our prestigious EEPA 2020 jury.
More from my site
More from my site
Leave a reply
Comments and links posted must be appropriate for a public forum. Discussion should be respectful.