Today on the Promoting Enterprise News Portal, we would like to introduce the national winners competing in the category Promoting the Entrepreneurial Spirit at the European level of the EEPA 2021.
Every year the top national projects are selected by national coordinators, and the most innovative continue to the next phase of the awards, during which the European jury reviews the entries and decides on the final shortlist.
The Promoting the Entrepreneurial Spirit category recognises initiatives that promote an entrepreneurial mindset, especially among young people and women. Below you can find out more about which initiatives the jury will be considering this year.
- Austria: INNOS GmbH 
- Belgium: The Company by Gentrepreneur 
- Czechia: Best business idea competition at South Moravian universities 
- Estonia: NULA Incubator 
- Finland: Draft Program – Exploratory Entrepreneurship 
- France: Youth awareness weeks- women and entrepreneurship 
- Greece: One Stop Liaison Office – Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Mechanism 
- Hungary: Business Plan in a Week 
- Ireland: National Women’s Enterprise Day 
- Latvia: Entrepreneurship development competition “Bizness24h” 
- Slovenia: Centre for Creativity (CzK) 
- Spain: Culinary Action! 
- Sweden: Inkludera 
Congratulations to the national winners of “Promoting the Entrepreneurial Spirit”!
Come back to the News Portal each week to find out which projects won their national competitions and are being considered for the European shortlist by our prestigious EEPA 2021 jury.