Tag ‘Maria Evertsson’
The preparations for the 2017 European Enterprise Promotion Awards (EEPA) are underway and National Coordinators across the participating countries have been working hard to promote the awards and find innovative and interesting entries to compete on European level for the 2017 titles!
Today Swedish EEPA National Coordinator Maria Evertsson gives us a glimpse into the Swedish campaign and her advice for promoting EEPA 2017.
How have you been promoting EEPA 2017 so far?
I have been promoting EEPA online with information and a simplified on-line-tool for applicants to fill in, which is supported with tweets about our EEPA web page. On the basis of the applications we receive our national jury will pick two national winners. Those two winners will then fill in the full application.
I have also reached out to actors involved in European Structural and Investments Funds and asked them to spread the word about EEPA 2017.
What are your top 3 pieces of advice for reaching out to potential applicants?
- Address actors with good local and regional knowledge who can help spread the word.
- Focus on the benefits for applicants in terms of visibility, European networking and international recognition.
- Make it easy and attractive for applicants to participate.
What are the main aspects of your EEPA 2017 campaign?
- An attractive web page combined with social media.
- A simplified submission procedure.
- Link to last years’ EEPA to help potential candidates understand what it is all about.
What is the most important thing you have learnt during your experience as National Coordinator?
There are a lot of things happening which means that you may not reach your target audiences despite great efforts. You need to repeat information and find ambassadors with good knowledge about what is going on who can help you spread the word about EEPA. People do not necessarily understand that they could be EEPA material. It can help to give examples from previous years.
Thinking about applying? Need more advice or information? Find your national coordinator’s contact details here and ask them everything you want to know about EEPA!