Tag ‘public health’
The European Commission is launching the new ‘Data 4 Healthy Recovery Hackathon’, which will be dedicated to solving the most pressing smart health challenges.
This online hackathon will focus on smart health, and encourage participants to develop solutions and ideas in response to the following challenges:
- Personalised predictive medicine
- Real-time health monitoring and remote care
- Improved diagnostics
- Data-driven insights for health
- Improvements for medical manufacturing
- Medicine demand forecasting
- Improvement of on-site medical services
- Safe use of medical data
- Innovative mental health solutions for employees
- Threat tracing
- Information filter for public health
The full scale of challenges are still being developed so make sure to follow the hackathon channels, and check the challenge webpage for updates and more detailed challenge information.
The hackathon will take place between 18-20 June 2021, and participants will take part in brainstorming and other preparatory sessions in the lead up. During these sessions participants will meet challenge partners, learn more about the presented challenges and submit the solution they will work on during the hackathon.
Applications are now open and must be submitted by 15 April 2021.
Stay up to date with the hackathon developments by following the Facebook event page and stay tuned to the hackathon channels for upcoming information.