Tag ‘SME Week 2021’
The European SME week is a pan-European campaign that aims to promote entrepreneurship in Europe by helping and supporting entrepreneurs, as well as encouraging potential entrepreneurs to start their own business.
You can find out more about SME Week here on the News Portal, and watch the highlights of the annual flagship event, the SME Assembly, on our YouTube channel:
A large component of the SME Week campaign is the events included in the European SME Week event calendar. These events take place across Europe, at regional, national and cross-border level, and cover a variety of topics around the subjects of entrepreneurship, SMEs and business.
Current upcoming events include:
- Be a ZEECO – Good practice or SME to become a ZEro Emission Company
- GIRLS IN ICT DAY 2021 Association of Business Women in Serbia
- Smarter Mobility Same distance, less gas
- 8th International Scientific Conference SWS Florence ART 2021 – THE MAGIC OF THE RENAISSANCE
- RESCUE-X – new REsource Saving aCtions Using thE GAIA-X
- 21st International Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2021
- BIN@PORTO 2021: Human-centred Innovation
The calendar is updated regularly so be sure to keep checking back on events happening near you, or even online.
Welcome back to the SME Week Newsletter!
As we go into February, it is time to start thinking about the 2021 edition of the European SME Week. Every year this pan-European campaign celebrates entrepreneurship and SMEs through events, initiatives, competitions and the flagship SME Assembly held towards the end of the year. In this edition we have a look at some of the different ways to get involved this year, so make sure that you don’t miss out!
We also want to hear YOUR stories, how are you navigating these challenging times? Share your news and updates to be featured in an upcoming issue or on the Promoting Enterprise News Portal, just like the IPA4SME project or Uplift Albania.